Information Regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus
Effective 3/12/20, we will not be permitting any outside community groups to use our indoor school facilities. This does not effect the School Life Plus Program. All outside community groups are currently being contacted. Girl Scouts, Boys Scouts and any other groups who enter our buildings prior to 6pm are included in this decision as well. Again, this is another precautionary measure and we thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Please CLICK HERE for the most up to date information regarding the virus.
Please CLICK HERE for Information about Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Our District is continuing to take extra precautionary measures such as:
- disinfecting door handles, stairwell handrails, and desks every night
- cafeteria tables disinfected daily
- hand sanitizers throughout the building
- posters around the building reminding everyone to cover that cough/sneeze
- our buses are being sanitized each day after every run
- as an added precaution, we will continue to disinfect and sanitize our schools and buses every Saturday as well as reinforce "cover your cough" and frequent hand washing with all students and staff
- we will also continue to closely monitor this situation and keep you informed of any new developments
- hand sanitizers are available at our security desks and recommended for all who enter the building